Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: True Confessions

• Start Topic

Love After Lockup cast members confess their biggest, never-before-heard stories from life inside prison walls and beyond. From money-making scams to prison sex, cons dish the juicy behind-the-scenes details.

It's a recap show with new interviews. WE TV wants to whet our appetites for the new gang by showing us the crowd we know so well.  Angela, Tony, Lamar, Andrea, Chon, Lacey and more will supposedly tell us what really happened.  We've been promised a jailhouse scoop (which won't involve prison closet sex and the lineage of Andrea's youngest child). 

Grab a big bowl of popcorn and prepare to be amazed, um, amused, er, disgusted . . . by the felons we know and the ones who love and/or desperately want to control them. 

Original air date 2020.07.03 

• Love 4
(edited)

They’ve banned fireworks in my sleep little town, so I’ll be watching. Chon and Lacey, LMAO!!!! Just hearing their names. I wonder if she’s had anything else injected.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

CATFISHED IN PRISON???  WTF????  Ok, I have nothing better to do than watch this drivel as I pick up around the living room and dust stuff.  I have been laughing about some of these newbie people talking about how they "never thought they'd be with somebody from prison"BUT YET... they meet on some skanky prison website.  REALLY??

I'm seriously tired of Mushmouth & Megan, Crazy Mormon closet lady and whatshisface..  OK.

Back to cleaning.  Better use of my time! Looking forward to July 17th and the new bunch.  This old crew is B.O.R.I.N.G. and who cares?

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY Y'ALL!!  Stay safe and bee careful!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I enjoyed this much more than I should have.  Highlights for me was everyone laughing at Alex's tattoos and people saying Chon. Alex came off like an even bigger fool.  Sure tiny man, you killed someone.  Is that one drool drop per imaginary friends he has killed off? 

Aw, Lacey and Shayne broke up.  So sad. That is so sad for the case of crabs they were probably sharing.

• LOL 11
7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lacey and Shayne broke up

But did they get an actual divorce? And John/Chon was surprisingly silent.

My favorite bit was when Brittney said that Michael makes her sick/ gives her the creeps.

It was also interesting that the rest of the cons didn't seem to believe that 'closet time' was a real thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

people saying Chon.

I caught that! We should have gotten a trademark for the name. LOL, just kidding, but I scared the cats when the first person used it.

• Love 5

I can't wait for the new season to start soon! I watched this re-cap/comment show and will be happy not to see these clowns for a while. I did love how they were ripping on the "Chon/John/Shane/Shawn" pronunciation. Michael creeps me out too y'all! Sooooo sick of the fake Mormon chick, she's always bugged me from the jump.

• Love 2
On 7/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Please let them show Squee Bastard!

Bah. Instead we got a brother of Lamar's named (I think) Dulow.

I don't think we've gotten any actual new stuff from these 'confession' shows at all. However, they've certainly made me sick of the whole bunch, and ready for the new ones (who look even more low down than season 2).

• Love 1
(edited)

Angela running over an ex with her car while he was on his motorcycle and pissing on the car hood of another plus (Gangster Mormon)  Andrea busting into Lamar's recording session with pistol are new to me.

Edited by jquitar
  • Love 3

There were a few new tidbits as @jquitar said.   It was too few for me.  Although it did show that the non-felons are as F'd up as we all suspected.  

I got frustrated when they yet again went to the much too deep well of the bad acting of Brittney and Marcelino.  They can go away now.  

I do enjoy how everyone except the women who have slept with him show their disgust.  One would hope that now that he has been on TV he won't keep bring the girls to his yard.  Unfortunately he will probably continue drawing in pathetic women.  

On 7/11/2020 at 2:41 AM, jquitar said:

Angela running over an ex with her car while he was on his motorcycle and pissing on the car hood of another plus (Gangster Mormon)  Andrea busting into Lamar's recording session with pistol are new to me.

This was BANANAS. Also when Andrea said her [white] friends were willing to get tans for Lamar as though that was ... anything ... I howled.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

OMG...how have i MISSED THIS? It's halarious!!

Frankly, if I were in jail and bored to death, I'd probably be a catfish. I love me some shoes 

Seriously..leave Mary Poppins out of this. 

Garrett is pretty... until he opens his mouth 

I want B as my best friend 

Sarah: "I'm not stupid"  Um....

Shawn...John....Chon.... I cried in the shower...

Damn! I love this chow. (and the narrator)

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 2