Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: A Door Marked Exit

Tara Ariano

Will this be the episode where they finally kill off Quinn? CAN it be?!

Now that the truth is out there, things will never be the same and everyone will have to face the consequences of their actions.

Edited by stacey
Adding Episode Description
  • Love 2

Scandal. Ray Donovan. Why can't shows about fixers be about fixing? That might be interesting.

AGREE! How long has it been since we've seen OPA actually fix anything? Seems like ages...

What I am curious about is how (or, oh boy, if) they write themselves out of this ridiculous Alias-hole they got themselves into. I guess maybe installing Big Sweater Noel as Command might be the start of it but dramatically how to you go from the current stakes back to normal?

And how is Huck remotely employable now?

• Love 1

AGREED about the need to get back to fixing.  

To me, the only way to do this is to wipe a whole lot of players off the board.  Quinn obviously.  Huck, yes.  What's-his-face… Harrison?  Him too.  And I groaned when I saw that boring-ass Jake was going to be sticking around and thus furthering the boring-ass B18382 (???) plot.  

Maybe the show should even have the President lose reelection and reset more broadly?  Olivia could hire Mellie!

I'm still binge-watching my way through the series, but have been reading some recaps/spoilers about the current eps.  I think what the show has proven is that it's hard to maintain a White House / presidential plot without it completely taking over the series - and I guess the unfolding B-whatever spy plot does the same. Difficult to go back to fixer-upper of the week.

Quinn has got to go, surely. I thought I might like her with Charlie but alas, no.

I like Huck but it seems he's gone off the deep end again.

I don't hate the B3.14444444 plotline and kinda am interested to see how the heck they think Jake of all people can be more awesome than Liv's dad.

Speaking of Liv's dad: How much did I enjoy his smackdown of Fitz? 100% truth.

I am really loving the James and Cyrus plots. How in the world can Cy justify the hiring of his husband as Press Secretary?

I agree that Quinn needs to go - and as much as I love Huck, I think he does too. What if they brought Charlie into OPA? I know it sounds crazy, but I really like what the actor has done with that role, and given the malleabilty (spelling?) of morals at OPA, I think it could be an interesting twist...

I love Harrison. Please keep him. Also, Mellie would be awesome at OPA, that's a great idea. And I love the actor who is playing Rowan/Eli - I hope they keep him in the mix.

I've really enjoyed Charlie's light hearted creepiness, especially contrasted with Huck's dourness.  Quinn is the worst, but Charlie calling her Robin and messing with her really amused me.  Get rid of Quinn, keep Charlie.

Thank you, Edna! I am so happy that there is at least one other person who wants Charlie to stick around!

And I think you nailed what I've been feeling - I loved Huck from the get-go, and I adore the actor and the portrayal, yet, he's run the course. Charlie has a much more (horrible to say this, but for f***s sake people, IT'S SCANDAL!) entertainment value at this point.

Oh, and can I kill Quinn? Pretty please!

Yes please! to the show getting back to fixing. Unfortunately, there's still a lot of mama drama left with Marie out there, so I have a feeling we're stuck with the over-the-top terrorist plot for a while longer.

Also, if B613 is "above Fitz's paygrade", how did he get Jake in as the replacement for Rowan?

• Love 1