Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Bill Nye the Game Night Guy

• Start Topic

(edited)

I never remember the rules since I don’t watch all the time. For the bonus round LL Cool J was one of the people. Could they have said Ladies Love blank James?

Edited by biakbiak
(edited)
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I never remember the rules since I don’t watch all that time. For the bonus round LL Cool J was one of the people. Could they have said Ladies Love blank James?

Probably not but I can't say for sure.

Adam Palley, whom I like, was killing me with his energy. It's not that he seemed like he didn't want to be there. He just had this lazy stoner energy. I needed him to pick up the pace. Some of these games are timed.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 2

The firefighter team never had a chance, and I think Adam Pally might be dyslexic. 

For the love of all things holy I wish TV would stop trying to make Fortune Feimster happen. 

• Love 2

I'm glad it's not just me whose nerves Adam was getting on.  I'm sure he's a great guy, but drink a Red Bull or something, mamma mia.

Although the bonus round was not successful, I thought the ladies played it well.  When they couldn't describe the person well, they pivoted to riffing on parts of the name.  If they'd been just a little faster and gotten a different draw, they could've done it.  But I guess that's just a fancy way of saying "if they hadn't lost, they could've won." 😉

• Love 3

I think Jane needs to check her home for a gas leak. It seemed to start around where Adam Pally was sitting, spread to that entire team for the final round and then was everywhere by the bonus round.  I half expected the last shot to be everyone sprawled on the floor and paramedics rushing in...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1