Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Welcome to Creekwood

• Start Topic

Yay, Ugly Betty's sister! It's nice to see her again. The kid playing Victor is just ten kinds of adorable and I'm already liking Felix too. I'm feeling bad for Mia though, she seems like a sweet girl so far.

Of course some douche already has to make the new kid's first day suck. High school blows!

Oh and I love the vice principal saying her first kiss was with a gay boy too. That got a laugh from me.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, festivus said:

Oh and I love the vice principal saying her first kiss was with a gay boy too. That got a laugh from me.

I'm glad they brought her back from the movie. Major upgrade from Tony Hale, IMO. I wish they'd given her more to do.

• Love 1

Haha, so now CreekSecrets is full on Gossip Girl?

I liked that this episode immediately addressed how lucky Simon was to have very loving and accepting parents because that is definitely not the case for everyone. I mean, I was happy for Simon that his parents didn't freak out but that's not always the case. And I guess since this is a 10 episode series, they have more time to develop both Victor and his family (as opposed to Simon's parents who we saw very briefly in the movie).

Felix is like a giant puppy dog so I felt bad when Victor yelled at him. Felix could definitely stand to turn his enthusiasm down a few notches, but at least he has been friendly and welcoming, unlike the dick on the basketball team.

Mia seems nice so I hope she doesn't end up getting her heart broken by Simon.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:52 PM, dmeets said:

I'm glad they brought her back from the movie. Major upgrade from Tony Hale, IMO. I wish they'd given her more to do.

Same here! I love that she's back. I really hope she gets more to do throughout the season.

• Love 1

I'm all in with this—it's the perfect YA summertime fling for me. Also...

The kid playing Victor is just ten kinds of adorable...

I feel like this kid is my nephew or something and I just want to help him out! I recognized him from ANNABELLE COMES HOME. The whole time I was watching that movie, I was like, "Please have nothing happen to Bob!!!"

I’m late to this party but after watching episode 1, I’m s glad I’m here. Michael Cimino is so adorable! He’s attractive but still has the baby face to be a believable teenager. He’s 21 now so I guess he was 19 when this was filmed. 

• Love 1