Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: The Price You Pay

• Start Topic

Jen is becoming a real pill. Are there any redeeming qualities?

I’ve been waiting for the finances issue to rear its ugly head. She loses a few lucrative sales and seems to spend less and less time at work. Presumably, she was the primary source of income when Ted was alive so, at one point, she was a top agent. 

James Marsden nerd dancing is the best thing ever.

• Love 5
On 5/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, Ellaria Sand said:

It really is.  I cannot get over how good he is at playing either an utter douche or an adorkable s***.

What actual Fuck, Jen? Why does she think burning out the car is a good idea?

• Love 5

That wasn’t the car they used to bury Steve, was it?  I momentarily forgot Steve was no longer in the freezer when she gave it to the exterminator.

Ted’s mother is a nightmare!  She’s not completely wrong about Jen, though.

• Love 1
On 7/2/2020 at 12:57 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Interesting that the girl (Parker) was wearing a TKG Arts hat that the son pulled from the backseat. I also wonder what's on the USB drive in the pouch. I have a feeling Ted and Steve knew each other.

It was Steve's car. Jen and Judy put it in Jen's storage unit after Jen killed him.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Thanks! I watched a later episode last night and it finally hit me that it was Steve's car, not Ted's.

It took me a minute while I was watching the episode. At first I thought it was Ted's car and how odd it was for it to be in the unit. Then when Parker put on the TKG Arts hat, I thought what? Ted and Steve? I finally realized as things progressed that it was Steve's car.

• Love 2
On 5/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, Ellaria Sand said:

It really is. And it's even more impressive since he's actually a good dancer in real life. It's like having a trained singer try to sing off key. It's really hard!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

As hokey as it may seem that Jen started crying, a friend of mine teaches movement classes and he says there are certain exercises that cause people to cry. It's not like a room of people all burst into tears but he said it's not uncommon for people to start crying for apparently no reason during his classes and it's usually during the same one or two exercises.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

As hokey as it may seem that Jen started crying, a friend of mine teaches movement classes and he says there are certain exercises that cause people to cry. It's not like a room of people all burst into tears but he said it's not uncommon for people to start crying for apparently no reason during his classes and it's usually during the same one or two exercises.

It hasn't happened to me, but I have heard that the same thing happens to a lot of people when they get massages. It's something about the combination of muscle release and compassionate touch.

Edited by Ashforth
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1