Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: The Mother Of All Final Face Offs, Part 2

• Start Topic

There was a Pope’s hat in the Kitty’s luggage this week and to me that seals that she’s Jackie Evancho who has sang for the Pope. It lines up with other clues as well. The pirate clue is that she’s from Pittsburgh and has sang the anthem at Pirates games.  She played Little Red Riding Hood in school. Her first TV acting job was on The Wizards of Waverley Place. The clue with last seasons Tree relates to the numerous Christmas albums she’s recorded. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, vibeology said:

There was a Pope’s hat in the Kitty’s luggage this week and to me that seals that she’s Jackie Evancho who has sang for the Pope. It lines up with other clues as well. The pirate clue is that she’s from Pittsburgh and has sang the anthem at Pirates games.  She played Little Red Riding Hood in school. Her first TV acting job was on The Wizards of Waverley Place. The clue with last seasons Tree relates to the numerous Christmas albums she’s recorded. 

Thought Kitty hadn't ever sang professionally. 

• Useful 1

Kitty is Kate bosworth. She has 2 different colored eyes.Her first film was with redford.Her production company is called BUBBLY KITTY!!She made a Christmas recording g she put out on youtube.The red cape... she was in Superman Returns.The wizard picture that made them think Harry Potter and Emma watson..well kate mother has the maiden name of Potter. As for the pirate...she dated Pirates star Orlando Bloom for several years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Poohbear617 said:

Kitty is Kate bosworth. She has 2 different colored eyes.

Don't put too much stock in the eye color. Wayne Brady's fox had two different eyes too. Plus some other costumes this season had different colored eyes.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Poohbear617 said:

Kitty is Kate bosworth. She has 2 different colored eyes.Her first film was with redford.Her production company is called BUBBLY KITTY!!She made a Christmas recording g she put out on youtube.The red cape... she was in Superman Returns.The wizard picture that made them think Harry Potter and Emma watson..well kate mother has the maiden name of Potter. As for the pirate...she dated Pirates star Orlando Bloom for several years.

I had been going back and forth between Kate and Jackie but I don't see how Kate fits the Pope hat from last night and I can fit Jackie to every other clue.

I finally found the Kitty/Robin Thicke connection. Both Robin Thicke and Jackie Evancho performed at the The Grove Tree Lighting and Fireworks 2011. That would explain why the Kitty referred to it as "lit." Jackie has sang for the Pope, she’s sang the anthem at Pirates games (she's from Pittsburgh so Pirates), was in a Robert Redford movie, guest starred in an episode of The Wizards of Waverly Place, played Red Riding Hood in a school play, sang the song “Freak Flag” from Shrek the Musical on one of her albums and has definitely transformed from a child star to an adult.

I think the two colored eyes are a red herring. Everything else fits Jackie perfectly.

5 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

Thought Kitty hadn't ever sang professionally. 

When did Kitty give that as a clue? I could be wrong but I don't remember that.

• Useful 1