Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Deal No Deal

This episode bums me out that we can’t binge the series-this was definitely a build up to next week’s episode.

I really like Trace and Ahsoka but I’m concerned about when Ahsoka reveals she’s a former Jedi. I’m surprised the Jedi-mind trick didn’t tip off the sisters. I suppose something has to happen where we don’t see the sisters in the future...

On 3/27/2020 at 10:58 AM, SnoGirl said:

This episode bums me out that we can’t binge the series-this was definitely a build up to next week’s episode.

I really like Trace and Ahsoka but I’m concerned about when Ahsoka reveals she’s a former Jedi. I’m surprised the Jedi-mind trick didn’t tip off the sisters. I suppose something has to happen where we don’t see the sisters in the future...

I don't think she's going to reveal. There's going to be something dire and she's going to bust out that saber and wreck it. 

Are we shipping Trace and Ahsoka? Because I am so hard. 

Edited by DoctorAtomic
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I don't think she's going to reveal. There's going to be something dire and she's going to bust out that saber and wreck it. 

Are we shipping Trace and Ahsoka? Because I am so hard. 

I hope that’s EXACTLY how she reveals she’s a former Jedi. I literally just want a show of Ahsoka wrecking it 😂

I’m shipping Trace and Ahsoka. Trace is a bit naive, but its cute. I wish Ahsoka could just find someone simple, like Rafa says trouble just seems to follow Ahsoka. If I could imagine a relationship for Ahsoka, I’d imagine something like the married couple from the tv show Firefly. Someone who gets what you’re about and is right there by your side, on your level. Trace is just not quite as worldly yet. But to be honest, I don’t mind a single Ahsoka either. 

I hears that originally when Filoni wrote these-released those rough cuts of what he wanted before this season was a reality was Trace was a male. I’m glad she’s not.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:58 PM, SnoGirl said:

I hope that’s EXACTLY how she reveals she’s a former Jedi. I literally just want a show of Ahsoka wrecking it

Going back to Luke rescuing Han in ROTJ, it's a very Star Wars thing to do, but I'm getting impatient. We've all seen the trailer so it's going to happen. 

• Love 1

Okay the only positive thing I can come up with to say is that I'm loving the fact that the three main protagonists of this episode are all women.  You don't see that very often.

Unfortunately one of these three women is an idiot (dumping the spice was RIDICULOUS).

And about that "spice" . . .  I'm getting serious "Dune" vibes from that plot point.  Look out for giant sand worms.