Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Silkworm

Airing on March 31, 2020:

After a former counter-intelligence officer is caught leaking classified information to a foreign government and attacks his former partners, the team must track him down before he escapes the country.

Solid episode, not a lot to say about it other than I thought the FBI agent who was in charge of the operation to catch the villain would be more involved, but I liked that the story wasn’t about the FBI taking everything personally or seeking vengeance. It was a pretty good episode, and I like the characters, although I thought Hana’s joke about being the one in charge if Lacroix died was very awkward and ill timed, and wouldn’t Barnes be the one in charge, I’m pretty sure she’s second in command. 

• Love 1

Did Paul order the drugs for his girlfriend? Wouldn't he wonder about that high dosage of the " pms drug?" He didn't know Casey was trans? Come on!

• Love 3

I thought this was a good episode mostly because it did not fall into the Criminal Minds territory of some of the other episodes. 

I'm finally learning the names of some of the other team members. I like how Hannah continually gets the "play acting" jobs. 

• Love 2

They threw in the trans aspect because they couldn’t make the Chinese communist spies white supremacists. 

Every show that Dick Wolf makes has to be 99.9% politically correct so you have to get it where you can.

We are just lucky they weren’t slandering ICE by having them Illegally deporting Chinese Communist spies.