Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E13: Destiny's Child

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, The Companion said:

I MADE IT. Less than a year ago I started watch this series with the hope of catching up for the finale. I slowed down when COVID shut everything down, but I did it and the next episode I watch will be liveish (kids, man). 

Congrats!! I knew you'd make it when we had the delay in production. We start back up a month from today! It will be great to see you on the board in real time. 🙂

• Love 2
8 hours ago, The Companion said:

Same. I enjoyed it and thought alterna Sam and Dean were hilarious (JP and JA seemed to be having a blast). I actually laughed when they said they got paid for hunting monsters. 

Me too. I actually thought it was as good of an apology as we ever get on this show and it was nice to see a beat before forgiveness.

Yes please.

Me too. It was funny to see them playing RPS

All of this. I actually enjoyed this one a lot.

I MADE IT. Less than a year ago I started watch this series with the hope of catching up for the finale. I slowed down when COVID shut everything down, but I did it and the next episode I watch will be liveish (kids, man). 

Congratulations! I have gone through 15 seasons in 15 years just to get where you are now.  

I am hoping for a more compelling and well...genuinely Supernatural feeling for the final episodes. It's been off.

This episode had it's ups and downs. Jack giving his soulful apology, so long awaited. I was disappointed when AU Sam and Dean were booted to the curb. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Terese said:

Congratulations! I have gone through 15 seasons in 15 years just to get where you are now.  

I am hoping for a more compelling and well...genuinely Supernatural feeling for the final episodes. It's been off.

This episode had it's ups and downs. Jack giving his soulful apology, so long awaited. I was disappointed when AU Sam and Dean were booted to the curb. 

It has definitely been a different experience than watching it over 15 years would have been! I am really glad I did, even if there have been some disappointments. Plus, the fans are awesome. 

I wonder if AU Sam and Dean will sell their monster killing services abroad. 😆

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, The Companion said:

It has definitely been a different experience than watching it over 15 years would have been! I am really glad I did, even if there have been some disappointments. Plus, the fans are awesome. 

I wonder if AU Sam and Dean will sell their monster killing services abroad. 😆

Lol. I was thinking that they should have stuck around and taught our Sam and Dean how to build an enterprise. Our Sam and Dean could have taught them how to hustle pool and a whole host of things.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Terese said:

Lol. I was thinking that they should have stuck around and taught our Sam and Dean how to build an enterprise. Our Sam and Dean could have taught them how to hustle pool and a whole host of things.

Now I can't stop envisioning a finale where Manbun Sam is trying to learn magic from original Sam while original Dean destroys other Dean at pool. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, The Companion said:

Now I can't stop envisioning a finale where Manbun Sam is trying to learn magic from original Sam while original Dean destroys other Dean at pool. 

Wouldn't that be precious? I see several episodes of those sorts of things intertwined. I wish we could get that, instead.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I haven't posted in quite a while.  I lost interest in S13.  But I have watched most of the 15th season.

I loved that Rachel Miner popped up. I always liked her Meg.  I know Crowley was never going to show up again.  But it would have been great if it had been him and not Ruby in the Empty with the information Cas needed.

I mean there is so much history between Meg, Castiel and Crowley.  If we are going to go old school - let's do it properly.

So many fans would have loved to see Crowley again.

image.thumb.png.e818a884ccba4bb8ad74bf5696836cc0.png

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 2

Genevieve still can't act to save her life. Wow! 😯  I was amused that the J's wives got a scene to themselves. 

I liked this episode, I kept putting off watching think its my it's not ending if I don't watch things.  I finally watched it right before the new episode so I could be all caught up.

It was nice seeing Meg again...I'm surprised how much I liked seeing her again. I hope the actress is doing well IIRC she quit acting due to medical issues.

I liked the split up with Jack/Cas and the Boys going off to hell. Sad we couldn't see Rowena again.

I thought AU Boys were going to try and kill our guys. It was weird that they just left for Brazil...what will they do for money? 😁. It was funny to see such different versions of themselves.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1