Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Last Draw

• Start Topic

So you're all shocked that you have to tattoo your own drawing?  Have you never watched this show??

I've figured for a while that the other two pardons were being saved for Angel, Jimmy and, possibly, Bob.  So the only thing that would have shocked me was if nobody had showed up for Angel.  The only slight surprise is I thought it would be Nunez, since I figured that Oliver would be saving his for his fellow American Traditionalist.  

Speaking of Nunez, wtf is up with those glasses he's been sporting the last few episodes?  The odd shape and thickness of the top line cuts off his brows and part of his eyes, making him look like a cross-eyed, narcoleptic bird.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Wow what a load of crap, how Jimmy survived that is just laughable. 

On versatility day Jimmy not only does 1 style 3 times, but he does the same style that he has done for most of the competition, surely that is a fail for versatility.

Then it is also a drawing skills challenge, Jimmy's drawing would have to be one of the worst in the room because it was just an illegible mess that he created to try and trip up Hiram.  Where is the judges normal critique of "I can't tell what it is from across the room"?

I mean it was mega obvious that Angel was going to be saved but it is just so annoying when the judges decisions are used to create drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I KNEW a save would be used this week when I saw who was in the bottom.  Jimmy got lucky this week IMO.

I've thought for most of the season that Angel and Jimmy would be in the finale and have been going back and forth on either Bob or Jerrell with them, but now I'm starting to think Kelly has a chance.  He's flown under my radar, but I'm really liking his work lately.

• Love 1
On 3/25/2020 at 1:57 PM, Sile said:

I've figured for a while that the other two pardons were being saved for Angel, Jimmy and, possibly, Bob.  So the only thing that would have shocked me was if nobody had showed up for Angel.  The only slight surprise is I thought it would be Nunez, since I figured that Oliver would be saving his for his fellow American Traditionalist. 

I figure you've got it pegged. The "pardon order" probably goes Jimmy > Bob > Frank/Jerrell depending on who's in the bottom. Angel isn't getting saved again and I don't get the feeling it would be used for Kelly or Hiram. 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:51 PM, dstann said:

Wow what a load of crap, how Jimmy survived that is just laughable. 

I was especially surprised when Dave jumped on the bandwagon. He's usually truer to the spirit of the challenge than that. 

Not that it would have mattered. Any of the bottom 3 were going to be saved in that situation. 3 returning artists in the bottom and two pardons burning a hole in their pockets with the number of remaining episodes dwindling. There was never a doubt. 

Saw on Angel's instagram that she turned 25 a couple days ago, meaning she was 24 during filming and probably 22 during filming of her first season? And she mentioned this episode that she's only been tattooing for 3.5 years...did she really only have a year or so of experience on her first season?! She's clearly an incredible natural talent in that case. 

• Love 4

I think Jimmy is a good dude as well. Probably getting a little bit of "rub" of that is on his mild critiques. And yes he should have been "eliminated" (See below) for his whacked drawing and his sleepily plowing through more am. trad. tats. but he tripped on his own style less than Angel did with that lady head.

But speaking of drawings what was up with that odd hand drawing? Neither tattoo seemed "right" when they showed it.

9 hours ago, Inkmaster0345 said:

3 returning artists in the bottom and two pardons burning a hole in their pockets with the number of remaining episodes dwindling. There was never a doubt. 

Yeah I could see that 'pardon' coming from a mile away like Godzilla bearing down on Tokyo... annoying.