Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Containment

xaxat

In the wake of a tragedy, Addy and Colette struggle with a shared secret that threatens them both.

Is Colette a witch? She called in the rainstorm, slept with Addy and sucked some of her life energy in order to maintain her eternal youth. OK, probably not. I am battling the flu and had a high fever, so it seemed kind of plausible at the time.

I see where they are headed, with Colette having masterminded all of this. But through the entire season, she has been so impulsive and self destructive that I have a hard time believing she could have planned and executed this kind of three cushion bank shot.

Beth is a shitty friend, but she is a true friend.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, xaxat said:

Is Colette a witch? She called in the rainstorm, slept with Addy and sucked some of her life energy in order to maintain her eternal youth. OK, probably not. I am battling the flu and had a high fever, so it seemed kind of plausible at the time.

I see where they are headed, with Colette having masterminded all of this. But through the entire season, she has been so impulsive and self destructive that I have a hard time believing she could have planned and executed this kind of three cushion bank shot.

Wow so they went there with Collette seducing Addy? 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Wow so they went there with Collette seducing Addy? 

It depends on what you mean by seduction. Colette didn't commit statutory rape, but they fell asleep, in the bed Colette shares with her husband, while Addy is spooning her. Seriously, Colette has never met a boundary she didn't cross. 

I was incredibly surprised at how the show decided to portray Addy and Beth's first kiss. I thought the show would decide to make it seem like they were drunk or something. Instead the kiss was so sweet and genuine, and Addy kissed Beth first. No wonder Beth freaked out about Addy giving Colette the Hamsa bracelet. She gave it to Addy right before their first kiss. That was so casually cruel on Addy's part. 

• Love 3
On 2/24/2020 at 4:45 PM, xaxat said:

Collette being a witch is about the only explanation I can find for why anyone would find her likeable. It must be a spell. I find Beth to be more likeable, which is why I don't completely understand Addy pushing her aside. At least Beth never asked her to cover up a crime. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, laprin said:

Collette being a witch is about the only explanation I can find for why anyone would find her likeable. It must be a spell. I find Beth to be more likeable, which is why I don't completely understand Addy pushing her aside. At least Beth never asked her to cover up a crime. 

I wonder if Addy would like Collette so much if Collette gets her sent to Prison?

• Love 1