Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Danielle & BJ

Cranberry

Nev & Kamie get a letter from a woman worried that her friend Danielle is being catfished by a guy named BJ. BJ comforted Danielle when she was shot, but now she needs to know who she’s really been dating for the past six years!

Airdate: February 19, 2020

What a stupid man, he wasted her time & her money. I'm curious about the house Danielle was staying in, the show rented her an entire house? Why wouldn't they just put her up in a hotel?

This was the first different scenario in a while.  BJ was really BJ, but exaggerated his wealth and social standing, which made him embarrassed to meet her.  Which led to a whole slew of lies.  Dude, just tell the truth and you might have had a long term friend.   

It was nice to have one where the catfish wasn't a sociopath trying to get money out of a sad and lonely person.   Still, BJ needs to learn a life lesson...and he's not a kid...but I suspect that he won't.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GaT said:

What a stupid man, he wasted her time & her money. I'm curious about the house Danielle was staying in, the show rented her an entire house? Why wouldn't they just put her up in a hotel?

I think when they come to LA they rent an AirBB probably easier to film. It could be a place production owns. 

So BJ was just a run of the mill liar and flake. He seemed pretty old to be acting like that. Weird that he was such a good friend to her that she gave him a second chance and he still blew it. He probably has intimacy issues and was ok on the phone but couldn't handle the face to face meet ups. Get your ass in therapy dude! Life's too short!