Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E18: Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Oti Mabuse, Alan Carr, Sam Smith

• Start Topic

Together on Graham’s sofa tonight: singer, actor and producer Justin Timberlake and Oscar-nominated Anna Kendrick, co-starring in animated sequel Trolls World Tour, Strictly star Oti Mabuse talking about The Greatest Dancer, and top comic Alan Carr on tour with his new show Not Again, Alan! With music and chat from singer-songwriter Sam Smith.

I only know Justin Timberlake from Saturday night live. I hate his music but someone tell me why he is so hated. I thought it was a good show. The second chair guy seemed to have made that stupid story up. I wish they would let the storyteller tell the whole thing before flipping them. I'm starting to hate the juvenile chair segment. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, msrachelj said:

someone tell me why he is so hated

He threw Janet Jackson under the bus after the Super Bowl "Nipplegate" kerfuffle. He's an attention hog who can't let his wife have the spotlight when she's promoting her projects. He's faux self-deprecating.

That's just for starters.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8