Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: ET Fingers

Airs February 6, 2020

Dr. Vincent tries to save a man's enormous toe; Dr. Schaeffer has his hands full treating a little boy with big demands; a man with incredibly long toes.

Dr. Vincent could not save the man's enormous toe; Dr. Schaeffer's patient with the "big demands" just didn't want his big toenails removed; the man had really long second toes.

The removal of the big toe was fascinating. The rest, meh.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Just Carol said:

Terrible result, it appeared, from the amputation of the big toe.  I would have tried a less extreme solution first.  It is not like the toe was cancerous...

Dr. Ebonie: And we'll take off the big toes ... and all of the other toes, too.
Me: OH MY GOD GET A SECOND OPINION!!!
My husband [looking around the corner]: Who in the hell are you yelling at?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The kids were annoying.  Mom - please teach your kids at least some self-control before imposing them on everyone else.  Wonder if she was trying to get them TV time on here to jump start a Disney career or something.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SuzySmith said:

The kids were annoying.  Mom - please teach your kids at least some self-control before imposing them on everyone else.  Wonder if she was trying to get them TV time on here to jump start a Disney career or something.  

There will be a movie about the most annoying children ever? Don't misunderstand I love kids but I am old and was raised differently. If I would have acted like that there would have been repercussions. Self control is good and if they have that many issues a therapist should have been the first stop.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

There will be a movie about the most annoying children ever? Don't misunderstand I love kids but I am old and was raised differently. If I would have acted like that there would have been repercussions. Self control is good and if they have that many issues a therapist should have been the first stop.

Right!  What child of that age won't clip their toenails or let anyone else?  

• Love 1