Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Joseph & Sabrina

Cranberry

Joseph’s been sending sexy Sabrina his love and his money but his sister doesn’t buy Sabrina’s lies and calls in Nev and Kamie for some truth. What they discover is so shocking that they wonder if Sabrina’s lies will ever end.

Airing February 5, 2020.

I know!! I wanted to see the headstone that required money for cleaning. Because I’ve been helping to clean headstones in a local cemetery where they date back to before the Civil War ... we use water and a little bleach with a scrub brush. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

So  wait, they never found out if she really had a daughter that died, or had a kid at all. How could they let that go?

I got the feeling that everyone pretty much believed she was lying about everything.   She needs some therapy and career counseling.

• Love 2

There was a quick mention at the end when they followed up with the Catfish a few months after, she quickly said that she took down the fake pages.

I'm actually surprised that Nev didn't confront her more about how wrong and invasive it is to use photos of someone else's KID online. I really wish the show did a better job of giving her shit about that. But I think that woman has a lot of issues, to the point of being dangerous so...

• Love 3