Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Hairtrigger

To air on January 21, 2020:

When a young man is traumatized by his experience surviving a mass shooting, and radicalized into becoming an anti-government terrorist, the team must act quickly to track him down before he can exact revenge on those he believes failed him.

Yeah this was just an okay episode, it wasn’t bad, it wasn’t great, it was a decent plot. I was somewhat surprised they captured him alive as well, I wonder if they will have to kill someone in a future episode. 

I still can’t figure out how they get around so fast, where are they based out of? Where do they keep their cars that they drive? And what is that command center/RV they are always in? I can’t figure that stuff out.

I don’t like the constant scenes of Lecroix’s daughter, it adds nothing to the show.

• Love 1

I like the scenes with the daughter.  She's a cutie.

I kept hoping someone would shoot the sister in that last standoff.  

I really hate the younger female agent's hair (Hannah?).  It's just this blob on her head...not a flattering cut at all. 

• Love 1

Watching our heroes scratch their heads, and wonder why someone with anti government leanings reacted badly when a LEO belligerently violated their rights, was surreal. At least they could have wrote it so there was something obviously suspicious in the trunk, that way the cop's illegal search wouldn't look outrageously jack-booted.

This show is OK...but I have a big problem with the way the team treats a crime scene or does home/workplace searches...they never wear gloves! No law enforcement professional goes into a crime scene or does a home/workplace search without putting gloves on. This omission is unbelievable. How do you make a show about the FBI and make an error like this? Very sloppy technical work on the part of the writers and director.