Type keyword(s) to search

When a young woman from an insular Russian community who witnesses a murder comes to Lincoln and Amelia for help, the case takes a shocking turn when the mysterious murder is linked to a cold case - the tragic disappearance of a teenage girl. Meanwhile, the Bone Collector's 'secret' is discovered.

Airing Friday, January 31, 2020.

I kinda liked this episode. If you ignore the fact that all that masonry work in his home would have weighed tons and the floor would have collapsed and there was no way to get those large blocks of stone through a door.

You would think they would put a camera on Amelia's back so that Lincoln could see when someone is sneaking up on her, maybe even a 360 degree camera setup with zoom, night vision, and infrared.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, rhys said:

I'm far more interested in the bone collector than *anything* the NY cops are doing.

Especially now that he "disappeared" his wife's friend. This guy is pure evil.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I liked this episode, liked the mystery. I'm still wondering if the lady that confessed really did it or just took the fall for the neighborhood.

Oh yep. I fully expected a Spartacus moment from all the neighbors.

• Love 3

I handwaved pretty much this entire episode (translation: was doing other things), but I do question that vine-covered cemetery building that, from the outside, looked like a private mausoleum which are typically about 12-14 ft. square, big enough for caskets to be put into vaults and a space for family/mourners to stand. That ended up being one big-ass building once they got inside, with multiple rooms and absolutely nothing in it, like workman tools. And that trapped woman, in a room with an opening at the top, could have been yelling her brains out and been heard way before all these years later.

Since the killer was a masonry guy and not the groundskeeper, the guy who mowed the lawn every week would have gotten rid of those vines too since they deteriorate concrete.

I know, I know ... handwave.

As soon as I saw the kitchen island I knew there was a body inside. But would a dried-up corpse with no flesh or body fluids smell so overpoweringly like those guys were acting it did? It would have stunk to high heaven while decomposing, so good luck to anyone cooking/eating in that kitchen while that was going on.

Lucky there was a pry bar on the kitchen counter so they could open up that island.

To the posters upset that Lincoln could wiggle his toes in the first episode ... that's all gone now, so we're good on that, thank goodness.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I would like to know how the clean up guy/s got into/out of and cleaned up the apartment without being noticed by the woman who called 9-1-1 at the beginning.

Maybe the entire neighborhood was in the house when they were questioning the kidnapper. As the two in the car disposed of the body, the others cleaned up the crime scene. The 9-1-1 lady wasn't looking through the window, she was on the sidewalk waiting for the cops.