Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Alfred & Adonis

Cranberry

Moving on from a toxic breakup, Alfred’s thirsty to find Adonis, the elusive man of his dreams. But as they dig for answers, word that Nev and Kamie are in town leads to the most explosive confrontation in the Catfish history!

I could see that his ex was his new love a mile away. That guy wasn’t very bright. 

It looks like all the episodes are going to be where friends or family write in on behalf of someone else? 

Sanford is a small town, I imagine the Catfish people were front page in the local newspaper.

• Love 3

Just came here to say I'm glad people are still watching this show. I missed reading the latest posts. LOL.

I haven't been a regular watcher, but decided to give it a try this season. I like Kamie as the co-host. 

• Love 2
On 1/16/2020 at 8:54 AM, cooksdelight said:

It looks like all the episodes are going to be where friends or family write in on behalf of someone else? 

Yes, the intro explains how this season is so different and special...but of course, we're just seeing same old.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:54 AM, cooksdelight said:

Sanford is a small town, I imagine the Catfish people were front page in the local newspaper.

I cringed when Nev said something about how this threatens to shake Sanford to its core, or something like that.  Just so much BS.  Plus Nev's comment when they were leaving the house the first time, about being sure that the cops or whatever aren't outside...and then what a giant coincidence, Antonio/Adonis just happened to be outside!  'm glad they didn't get back again as a couple....just not good together.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:27 AM, Surrealist said:

Just came here to say I'm glad people are still watching this show. I missed reading the latest posts. LOL.

Amazing how there used to be so many comments after an episode, and now barely any.

• LOL 1