Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Groundwork

• Start Topic

When did the Mobil Infantry becoma part of NCIS?

sorry sorry. Dina Meyers will always be Dizz to me.  One of like a few actors I just can’t help myself.   Maybe because Starship Troopers is a guilty pleasure for me.

Edited by Chaos Theory

Another episode where everyone talks about Hetty, but she never appears and no one knows where she is.  Enough already!  If Linda Hunt can't or won't continue on this show, write her out and get another person to run the team. (And I love Hetty!)  I 'm finding this season to be a real chore to watch.  This show appears to have lost whatever made it good in the early seasons (writing, characters, etc.) and if this continues, should be cancelled.  Also, I hate to nitpick, but Nell's outfit was godawful! Who wears outfits like that?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

When did the Mobil Infantry becoma part of NCIS?

sorry sorry. Dina Meyers will always be Dizz to me.  One of like a few actors I just can’t help myself.   Maybe because Starship Troopers is a guilty pleasure for me.

Don't feel guilty - I love it too. I also think of Dina as either Dizz or Jane from Johnny Mnemonic

• Love 1
On 1/6/2020 at 9:51 AM, Linda956 said:

Another episode where everyone talks about Hetty, but she never appears and no one knows where she is.

Not the case. I thought it was pretty obvious that Hetty had collected Ahkos' cremated remains and was "taking him home." Nell tracked her to Greece, but where she goes from there is anyone's guess. I liked that Hetty did this; it absolutely seemed like something she would do.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:35 AM, Chaos Theory said:

Dina Meyers will always be Dizz to me.

I really love Dina Meyers as Veronica and could see her becoming a regular guest star like Sabatino or Arkady.

I don't know what everybody else was watching, but this episode had some of the BEST lines ever imo. And the actors knocked them out of the park. Those Sallen scenes in the Challenger were classic ("You're like 'Fatal Attraction' with unlimited sequels." or "There's a trapdoor in the floor. Try not to fall through." or "The man. Also holding me down.")  The story was tight, well-paced, made sense, and was coherent. It also didn't forget some of the earlier stories: Callen's search for Anna and the Hetty-Nell "feud."

It was a really good episode!

• Love 2

I liked the episode. I like Dina (never saw Starship Troopers, so she's never Dizz to me).

On 1/16/2020 at 9:22 PM, 123BP said:

I don't know what everybody else was watching, but this episode had some of the BEST lines ever imo.

Agree, and Sam had some great ones (There's a trapdoor in the floor, try not to fall in. and You're like Fatal Attraction with endless sequels.) LL is good at delivering lines with a straight face. I didn't care why Hetty wanted to protect the doctor or why the bad guys wanted him. That just started everything, and I don't think the episode lost anything by not going into details about this. The deaths are getting more grisly. Makes me think we might see the murdering gang from Monster later this season.