Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Know When to Walk Away

• Start Topic

Josh Molina as the former winner was hysterical, especially at the end where he jumps up on stage to start waving alongside the actual current winner, complete with his own sash he brought with him! 

Fun episode, and Cash can really sing! Probably for the best that Ginny isnt pregnant, that would probably throw too many wrinkles into the show, and its still too early to shake up the status quo. 

So wait, is Adams husband still alive, and he faked his dead?!

"$60 if it still has her fingerprints!"

• Love 1

Thank goodness that Ginny isn't pregnant!

Ha, now I see why Adams didn't care if people thought she was a murderer. She knew he was alive and well the whole time!

I am impressed that Cash can sing as well as he can and they didn't let him showcase it until now. He really is his father's son. I mean, we knew that after the scam he was pulling on Arthur in a previous episode but yup, that's definitely Wayne's kid.

Jax can be a bit much, but he obviously cares about his congregation and really tries to help them (even if he lies in order to get them to talk to him).

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Ha, now I see why Adams didn't care if people thought she was a murderer. She knew he was alive and well the whole time!

OMG, I had to come here to realize that Adams was calling another K-named guy (Keith?); she wasn't calling Karl to break up (I was half-asleep, my brain was confused, will definitely rewatch). Great twist!

One thing I was awake for was Cash singing. Spencer Allport is talented! And Cash has become one of my favorite characters on the show; I love his little con-artist-in-training personality.  

ETA: SO glad Ginny isn't pregnant! I hope they drop the hookups with Wayne and just keep them friends.

Edited by kirinan
  • Love 4

I think the episode title says it all. Know when to walk away.... I think I can't hold onto hope for this show to improve any more.  It was fun seeing Josh Malina and Bradley Whitford (I love their little rivalry on twitter) but that was it.

I'd expected Cash to complete in the typical female beauty pageant as one of the few boys who still wanted to do it now that it was co-ed. Not the reverse with only one girl. Also, did we know that his full name is Cassius Clay?

The announcer's full equestrian-print outfit was amazing.

Even if it was just a contest for a kid to meet an alien, I didn't love the resolution. So Arthur decides cheating is fine and they let two people get hurt? I'm not watching Insatiable. Even with the jokes, this show wants to be very wholesome and sentimental. This was a weird choice.