Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Merry December 19th

Carol excitedly plans an early Christmas celebration for Jenny, but Jenny’s preoccupied with her secret first date with Daniel. The doctors investigate a case of food poisoning at an office holiday party.

Airdate: Thursday, December 12, 2019

I felt bad for Daniel when he told Jenny that they could reschedule their date until after her cruise, and that he didn't have time to plan anything after they missed their dinner reservation, only to reveal the truth. Although I don't think having a candlelight date with champagne in a hospital is allowed. 

I loved Nurse Dennis singing and his holiday sweater. 

That woman with the food poising did a good job of making me feel nauseous when she was describe everything she had eaten. I liked her telling her co-worker to stop cooking seafood, but really, the whole office should clearly stop eating anything that man makes, heh. 

• Love 1

The woman who played the mother of that one girl looks really familiar. What was the actress's name? I know I have seen her somewhere, but I am having a hard pinpointing where.

As for other stuff, I felt bad for Daniel, but I would like to see something between him and Jenny. I'm starting to kind of get into this show.

• Love 1