Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E10: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jodie Whittaker, Michael Palin, Harry Styles.

• Start Topic

Jodie's dorkiness is adorable to me.

Great couch; they all came to play with each other. Kudos to Dwayne for the pink jacket as well.

I could have spent more time with Palin. I feel lime there's never enough Sir Michael. 

• Love 7

I was impressed at how well spread out the time was on the couch. I feared Jodi might get pushed to the background a bit with Kevin and Dwayne on the couch who are co-stars with a previous relationship.  But Graham spread out the questions well, Jodi just dove right in and Kevin & Dwayne were not only engaging with one another but paid attention and interacted with what she said as well.

It was a good couch.  It would have been nice to have more Michael Palin but overall, it was well done. I wonder if it was due to the couch chemistry or the fact that there were only three on the couch in the beginning.

• Love 4

I really enjoyed this couch compilation because of their interaction. 

The Rock was wonderfully gracious to Jodie.

Kevin was hilarious. 

Palin was wonderful as always, altho I wd have liked to hear more from him.  (I cd have done without Harry bec I'm old and I don't really care abt him, but he was good in Dunkirk.)

Jodie was fantastic and funny!  And beautiful. I loved her in all her roles...she's such a good actress.

My hubbie is a BIG Doctor Who fan....from the 70's to now....so he was very happy to see her talk about it and hear about the new season. 

Bonus Plus commercial for the Doctor at the break! 

BTW, I read Graham 's two fiction books this month.  Holding has a really good plot and I liked the characters,  esp the dog. Hrahsm writes credibly from a female point of view. He's so talented. 

His new book, A Keeper, was a compelling read and I imagine cd have stemmed from a true story, but it's a bit darker, which surprised me, coming from  sunny bright personality like Graham. But I recommend them both.  I love Graham. 

• Love 3