Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Welcome to the Digital Divide

• Start Topic

Calvin reluctantly agrees to let Marty create a website for his auto shop in the hopes of drumming up more business. Also, with Gemma out of town for a school retreat, Dave makes it his mission to prove to his son, Grover, that there's more to life than his favorite gadgets.

Airdate: 12/09/2019

Why was Grover wearing so much pink lipstick? I know it was the make-up person but they need to dial it down. I found it very distracting. 

Other than that, I found the episode a tad boring. I don't really have anything to say about it. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Other than that, I found the episode a tad boring. I don't really have anything to say about it. 

Me too. Grover-heavy episodes are always going to be an uphill battle for me. The best part of that plot line was when Gemma asked Tina if Tina ever thought Calvin was a better parent than she was and Tina fell out.

• Love 5

Tina: "What kind of weird 8-year-old knows the word "cacophony?" LOL

It was an ok episode, had a few good lines. My only real criticisms in general are that they can take the laugh track/audience (however they get their laughter) down a notch, and they are putting Gemma in some ass-ugly pants and jeans. That high-waisted look is not cute.