Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Be Yourself, Free Yourself

Bort

Kimmy fills in at the vet's office, and Steph tries to show Jimmy she cares. Jesse turns a playdate into a sting operation to find out who bit Pamela.

Airdate: Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Heh, an ER doctor in a past life. I need a special "I see you show" button I can press while watching. Baby Pamela is ridiculously cute. 

To be fair, a Barkmitsvah sounds adorable, but its probably problematic from a business model perspective. Really, hiring Kimmy to be a receptionist is basically the same as Joey parking his car by the window on Thanksgiving, you cant be surprised when the inevitable happens. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Heh, an ER doctor in a past life. I need a special "I see you show" button I can press while watching. Baby Pamela is ridiculously cute. 

I’m afraid you would have worn that button out long ago. 

• Love 5

I loved the Josh character (Ben).  I actually loved “Grandfathered,” Stamos and Peck play really well off each other.  

I really enjoyed this episode.  Uncle Jesse / Stamos still got it.  ❤️

• Love 4
On 6/6/2020 at 1:52 PM, geauxaway said:

I loved the Josh character (Ben).  I actually loved “Grandfathered,” Stamos and Peck play really well off each other.  

I knew Josh was from Drake and Josh.  I watched 'Grandfathered'.  I did not get the connection between the two until now.  I thought the audience was clapping just because he was Josh.  I forgot he was in it.  The only actor I remember from 'Grandfathered' was John Stamos.