Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: The Nearlywed Game

Bort

The soon-to-be-wed couples go head-to-head in an elaborate game show that's hosted by the kids — and tests how well they know each other.

Airdate: Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Jimmy performing Stephanie’s telethon routine in a replica outfit KILLED ME. That was one of my favorite episodes as a kid so the nostalgia hit hard. Amazing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, UGAmp said:

Jimmy performing Stephanie’s telethon routine in a replica outfit KILLED ME. That was one of my favorite episodes as a kid so the nostalgia hit hard. Amazing. 

100%. That was pure feel. 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 5

Those two actors were really clearly having so much fun doing this scene!  I feel like I have seen a lot of that this season, with the actors seeming to be letting go a little more and just enjoying themselves, probably because they knew this was the end. 

• Love 6

All right, this one takes the throne as best dance sequence of Fuller House. It was nostalgic, it was something that had been recorded, so it made sense that Jimmy had seen it, he had surprisingly good moves and they all looked genuinely happy. In terms of the first wedding dance "Loveshack" does seem like a good compromise between "Everything I Do," "Purple Rain" and "Rumpshaker."

• Love 5