Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: In Plain Sight

Trini
  • Start Topic

Honestly, after that murder board William had set up, I'm wondering if Andrea Rojas is connected to Leviathan. That would be a much better idea than where the comics are heading, at least.

I anticipate Malefic will be gone by mid season. The Monitor brought him, presumably as a test for J'onn since he missed Elseworlds, and his usefulness in that regard ends when the Crisis hits. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

I'm confused. Surely I can't be the only person who was under the impression that James grew up with Clark Kent in a place called Smallville, not in Randomnewpulledoutoftheirasstown?

I was wondering about that.. But I don't know anything about superman lore..him and Kelly said they went with the aunt after their dad died... And in the flashback epi they were tweens or teens so maybe they were in calvinville for a bit before James went off to metropolis 

2 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I'm confused. Surely I can't be the only person who was under the impression that James grew up with Clark Kent in a place called Smallville, not in Randomnewpulledoutoftheirasstown?

1 hour ago, UNOSEZ said:

I was wondering about that.. But I don't know anything about superman lore..him and Kelly said they went with the aunt after their dad died... And in the flashback epi they were tweens or teens so maybe they were in calvinville for a bit before James went off to metropolis 

I don't know 100% of Superman lore (and I never really watched Smallville until the end), but I've never seen a version where Jimmy knew Clark before the latter arrived at the Daily Planet.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MarkHB said:

I don't know 100% of Superman lore (and I never really watched Smallville until the end), but I've never seen a version where Jimmy knew Clark before the latter arrived at the Daily Planet.

That's because canonically (at least according to the comics), Jimmy grew up in Pittsdale, not Smallville. You're correct that Jimmy didn't meet Clark until after Clark started working at the Daily Planet. Lois, however, met Clark while they were both still in high school as the representatives of their respective schools during a Young Journalists' conference they were attending.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I am not aware of that either, at least in the comics.