Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Mondale

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

well that episode didn't match the description. Everything to do with the half twins was hilarious especially the bits about their mothers who are certainly safe and free to come and go as they please where ever they are.

Edited by MrWhyt
  • Love 4

Oh, my god, that Mondale play :D. The confusion over who was who cracked me up. 

And everything with the twins' family history was fantastically bonkers.. "He's our dad's right-hand man or arsonist or whatever...".

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

My favorite episode so far. I thought the twins (excuse me, half-twins) would be the most irritating characters on the show but they've ended up being my favorite. I don't want the show to vanish now - there's still so much more of their insane backstory to learn about! Does their father really have fangs? Just how safe and free-to-leave-anytime are their mothers?

Also loved the absolute absurdity of "Mondale!", and everyone but Griselda commenting on said absurdity.

• Love 3