Type keyword(s) to search

I Love View: The Show Positivity Topic

Kromm
  • Start Topic

and then she lost that weight and everything started to get tighter, shorter, cheaper looking and, on occasion, better suited to someone who makes their living in a much older profession, if you know what I mean....

Prostitution? 

Maybe this should go in the small talk section... but I don't think so :)

In another thread Milk-Eyed Mender said....

Anyway, I can't help but love Rosie -- and this board -- you all have me putting on my thinking cap over morning coffee for the first time in a long time and I so appreciate it!

I was just thinking before I read this that I love this board and since it is The View that inspires these discussions... well I love the show as well.

I really appreciate that we can share our views... even if they are not always agreed with..... but all views are welcome..... and we can disagree too without being censored..... thanks for The View but especially thanks for this forum

• Love 1

I'm not much of a fashion person.  BUT - I love the way Rosie P has been dressing on this show.   She wears dresses in a cute style that reminds me of an earlier time, then pairs them with modern footwear.   

I have been so sick of the look that combines super short, tight dresses with those platform high heeled pumps (especially the nude ones).  Rosie P has worn a lot of cute dresses that are fitted on top, but with a flared skirt.  I want to shop where she shops. 

• Love 2

I agree with you on Rosie P's wardrobe.  I think she looks adorable if that is a word for a 50 year old woman.  I'd like to shop where she shops too, but first I'd have to make a stop in the cute body store and buy one of those!!!!

• Love 3

I agree with you on Rosie P's wardrobe.  I think she looks adorable if that is a word for a 50 year old woman.  I'd like to shop where she shops too, but first I'd have to make a stop in the cute body store and buy one of those!!!!

Ok, as soon as I lose 30 pounds, I'll look you up and we can go shopping together.

• Love 2