Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Lines We Cross

• Start Topic

Why is Siddiq just getting PTSD now? I mean, shouldn't everybody have had it for years already?

Except for maybe Judith, because she's a magical Mary Sue child.

With the flashbacks he had of Alpha, I have to wonder if before he met Coral maybe he spent some time in Whisperville. Maybe they needed a doctor. Maybe Uncle Fester had a wound that was festering.

Another thing that crossed my mind today was this: When I ride a bike, my hair gets blown backward and upward and sideways until I look like Albert Einstein. So how the hell does Daryl's all stay the way it does? There must be a truly hilarious amount of deleted footage of them fixing his hair every time he gets off the motorcycle because for some reason they think "unkempt" means "brushed down in front."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

Why is Siddiq just getting PTSD now? I mean, shouldn't everybody have had it for years already?

Yes. I mentioned ages ago that everyone should have severe PTSD after all the horrific trauma they've suffered, but only Sidiq seems to show any sign of it, with the flashbacks. I did wonder why he's so special. I mean, the others were in a human slaughterhouse and nearly became barbeque for a bunch of cannibals, fer cryin' out loud. That would mess up my head permanently.

9 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

There must be a truly hilarious amount of deleted footage of them fixing his hair every time he gets off the motorcycle because for some reason they think "unkempt" means "brushed down in front."

😂

"Hold still! We need to put a few more strands directly over your eye."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3