Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Phase 2

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

I found this episode to be pretty meh, especially in comparison to last week's. Interesting to meet Brandon. For me he was the best part of the episode and I hope he sticks around. I like how he is much more "normal" than most of the townspeople, but still fits in there as it's his home town. Rio was over the top awkward and hyperverbal. I liked her better last week. 

• Love 1

The sex stuff just felt off. It was as if they didn't know what each other liked or what turned them on. They're supposed to have been married for 2 years now and I assume they were together awhile before then too. So all the awkwardness about the sex felt strange.

All the snakes in the wall was pretty funny though. Also? Ugh.

• Love 3

I love this show, but I agree about the sex stuff seeming "off". They have always been hot for each other as has been shown throughout the series. And it also makes sense that they have gone 3 weeks without having sex with Beau staying with them so they would feel frustrated but not knowing what each other likes just seemed weird and forced. Like there were substitute writers for this episode or something. And the snakes would freak me out!!!

• Love 2

I just started watching this season.  Are they always so "politically/sensitively correct" with each other?  Having to explain everything so there is no possible way to be offended?  And they've been married how long?  It's kind of a turn off, for me, anyway.   Just weird.  And awkward.

Edited by MelinaBallerina
On 10/29/2019 at 7:56 PM, MelinaBallerina said:

I just started watching this season.  Are they always so "politically/sensitively correct" with each other?  Having to explain everything so there is no possible way to be offended?  And they've been married how long?  It's kind of a turn off, for me, anyway.   Just weird.  And awkward.

I kinda saw it like them trying to be politically correct because that's something they both want to be, not so much because they might offend one  another. Basically, it felt like they're just working on themselves and being awkward about it. Because they're awkward about everything 😂

But it interesting that Beau may have been onto something about them slipping into a routine and that affecting their sex life. 

• Love 1