Type keyword(s) to search

Lady Calypso

82.1k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

14.2k profile views
  1. So, when I was watching last night, I initially had sympathy for Liz. Regardless of the question on if she should be on Survivor or not, the show still cast her, so Liz's food allergies is not her fault. If production felt like it would negatively affect their game, similarly to how they won't cast people who are on certain medications, they should have done the same with Liz. But the point is that they still cast her. This isn't a Jackson Fox situation where he lied about medication; Liz obviously was upfront with her allergies before the show. And having so many allergies is something I can sympathize with Liz for. She can't help it that she has allergies, and it likely makes her real life a lot more difficult. Being on the island and having so few options I can imagine is difficult and being hungry can lead to angry outbursts; that's why the term "hangry" exists. Liz was probably feeling that 10x over. That being said, above all of that, taking it FULLY out on Q and then obsessing over it for the rest of the episode is what made me lose sympathy for her. It is still a game. It's one thing to have her meltdown and then come back to reality and realize that she's being irrational. It's another to keep blaming Q and admitting her apology to him was fake. It crosses a line from an emotional reaction from not eating to pure entitlement. Q made the right decision for him. Taking Liz would have been a terrible idea. I'm glad he stuck to his decision. He was 100% right in not taking her. I don't get why Liz was more trustworthy than Venus for the Tiffany blindside, though. We're clearly missing some stuff regarding Venus. Liz had an irrational outburst at Q and she still is more trusting than Venus. I know Venus has been an annoyance and nobody has trusted her, but it was very telling that we're still missing stuff on Venus if she was never an option to be brought in to the plan. I'm glad Kenzie recognized that Q's choices for the reward was his attempt at an apology tour, just without ANY apology. He really expected to be forgiven because he brought them for a food reward. I loved her confessional about Q not deserving to be at the end because he's spitting in the face of applicants who can't get cast but Q can be trying to quit and being dragged farther. Maria finally made some moves! Hooray! Her and Charlie are thinking logically, which is great. Ben's irrational hate for Q reminds me of Katurah's irrational hate for Bruce. It's weird. I get not liking someone, but their confessionals have taken up episodes to the point where it's clear that it's a personal thing. This cast is nuts. It's fun to watch, but these players suck at the game. Sucks for Tiffany, but she was being warned on a blindside and tried keeping her idol through one more round.
  2. Kenzie really is right. Leaving Q in the game, someone who has wanted to quit, is spitting in the face of people who have applied and can't get cast. Sure, he's an easy person to drag to the end, but is it worth it if he's given up on the game?
  3. Not that fast of an IC. They probably have one quick segment before Tribal, and then a fast TC. It'll be Q or Tiff, for sure.
  4. Also, I did rewatch Q dropping the bucket. The rope did not malfunction; it was a genuine drop. He was unable to hold on and the rope slipped off of the ring it was hanging on.
  5. I think he wanted to win so Tiffany couldn't, which is valid. Him and Maria want Tiffany out.
  6. Production definitely told Jeff that he HAS to give Liz rice lol
  7. I hope Tiffany wins immunity. Q's antics were fun for a bit but now it's time to move on to other players. Q can go.
  8. I think that there are other 46 players they'll now choose over Bhanu, which is good.
  9. Ok, this Applebee's Sob Story segment has lost me some sympathy with Liz. Ok, I get not being able to eat much is frustrating. I'm sure that's a very difficult thing for her to deal with, even in real life. I don't need this additional "feel bad for me" segment.
  10. And to nobody's surprise, Q's attempt to woo back his tribe is failing because he hasn't put in the actual work to get them back on his side: SAY I'M SORRY, Q.
  11. Liz also somehow seems more likeable to this group than Q or Venus. Out of the three of them, in particular, Liz has been shown to have the least amount of problems with people, and I'm really not sure how. Beyond her multi businesses bothering her tribe, everyone seems neutral on her.
  12. He did. I don't blame him for making the choices he did. Is it gonna help him? Probably not, but I think it's better strategically for him to try to reconnect with Tiffany/Kenzie and utilize the only person who has shown empathy toward him, Maria.
  13. To be fair, production could have simply not cast her. They chose to cast her, so that's on them more than her. I don't blame her for wanting to live out her dream.