Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E00: Super Sneak Peek

• Start Topic

A special preview of Season 2 where host Nick Cannon and panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke discuss the great impact the show has had on pop culture since its debut, with a special appearance from Season 1 winner T-Pain. Also, the guessing games will begin as viewers will be formally introduced to the new Season 2 characters.

• Love 1

They are going to kill this show with all the pointless filler and stupid judges. I fast forwarded to the clue videos and only watched some of those before I realized most of them weren’t worth watching. 

2 hours ago, Dani said:

They are going to kill this show with all the pointless filler and stupid judges.

Aw, that just makes this show like every other "reality" competition show. It's all about the judges.

I had this on last night but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. One thing I did notice, last season I didn't have a clue who Antonio Brown was; now I do!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

According to what I've been reading, the ladybug is just a speculation/rumor, so it may or may not be true.

Here are the silhouettes and the missing one is on the bottom second from the right. It looks like a ladybug to me or something very similar. 

Edited by Guest

Hmm I've been trying to figure out what that missing one was and I guess I could see it as a ladybug.  The antenna, the shell or wings or whatever it is that overlays the rest of the body.

Stupid question, but which ones are the women?  Is it going to be 8 men and 8 women?  Supposedly obvious female contestants:  Butterfly, Black Widow, Flamingo, Flower, Leopard.  Then is it Tree, Panda and Ladybug?  

If they really want to keep people guessing they would take a costume that looks like it should be a woman (like the Panda) and make it a man.  Although I guess once they start singing it might be hard to disguise gender.  Although I remember last year with the Raven (?) at first at least one of the judges couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. 

I noticed this year they are calling them "panellists".  I know that Nick Cannon called them judges last year and I guess they took the hint that we were confused as to exactly what and how they are being judged.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

So what does this mean?

Return of the Masks: Groups A & B

Will it mean that there will be double eliminations or something? Or will it just mean that there will be an elimination like the first episode in Season 1?

Never mind. Another thread on here said that it would be a double episode.