Type keyword(s) to search

AWT covers BH90210

Lisin
  • Start Topic

I didn’t expect them to drop the episodes so soon!!! 

I just listened, I agree that it seems Jennie and Tori will get the best material, and that their IRL friendship and interaction showed in the last scene. The grief in Jennie’s eyes was real. 

I love And Again With This, glad they are covering the reboot!

• Love 1

I listened last night right after the episode.   God bless them for dropping it right away.  

I agree BAG cannot be a "hot daddy" to me, even in a fictionalized/heightened version of this show after the way he's treated his son in real life (even if his son did make a set visit with VM's encouragement).  

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Earmuffs Mom said:

I agree BAG cannot be a "hot daddy" to me, even in a fictionalized/heightened version of this show after the way he's treated his son in real life (even if his son did make a set visit with VM's encouragement).

Amen. There is nothing sexy about treating your own flesh and blood that way, no matter what you think and feel about their other parent. Isn’t their son only 17?!! Of course Kassius (their son) has every right to feel however he feels about Brian, but Brian is the adult and the parent, any break down of the relationship is 100% on him at this point. 

• Love 1

Regarding Sarah and Tara questioning if it was true that BAG and Shannen were "secret friends" IRL-- I watched some of the 2 minute interviews they were doing with the cast on Fox On Demand, leading up to the premiere, and BAG and SD were in an interview together.  Shannen said to BAG "You were always my best friend on the show".  I was not aware of it either.  It has been a while since I watched it, but I don't really remember them touching on that in The Unauthorized BH 90210 Story.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Miss Bones said:

Regarding Sarah and Tara questioning if it was true that BAG and Shannen were "secret friends" IRL-- I watched some of the 2 minute interviews they were doing with the cast on Fox On Demand, leading up to the premiere, and BAG and SD were in an interview together.  Shannen said to BAG "You were always my best friend on the show".  I was not aware of it either.  It has been a while since I watched it, but I don't really remember them touching on that in The Unauthorized BH 90210 Story.

Given the angst behind the scenes the first time around, "best friend on the show" might have just meant he didn't fall in with the rest of the cast against her.

I do find it interesting that the only promotion I've seen with other cast members, its either BAG  or BAG+Ian.

I haven't seen Shannen do anything with Jennie, Jason, or Tori.

• Love 1