Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: The Blade of The Three

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Wythers hatches a plan to save Garret before it is too late. Gwynn responds to Tobin’s proposal. Meanwhile, Talon and Zed discover a key to great power. Lastly, Garret heads out on a dark mission.

Airdate: August 8, 2019

Well, at least Nia's middle school awkwardness towards Janzo was mercifully short-lived. He's more hopeless than I thought if he still hadn't connected the dots that she liked him after their obvious fireworks during the "test" kiss, the lingering convo with him on top of her, and then WHEN SHE ASKED HIM OUT ON A DATE. He really is a fanboy avatar if he gets to kiss Talon and Nia and then complain that no women take him seriously. It also makes me laugh when super romantically inexperienced characters like Janzo can barely make eye contact, but are suddenly smooth kissers when the moment comes. Maybe a bit of Anand peeking through there! 😉 It's unfortunate/annoying that Janzo will probably hurt Nia by letting his torch for Talon come between them.

• Love 1

Oh, no, not Garrett's father. I liked him. I'm hoping he's not dead and Garrett only wounded him.

I'm liking the tavern lady backing Gwynn. The Queen needs someone who knows about nefarious dealings on her side.

The new Blackblood is quite cute and I hope he's trustworthy.

This show really has become quite enjoyable to me in its own cheesy, fantasy way.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

Oh, no, not Garrett's father. I liked him. I'm hoping he's not dead and Garrett only wounded him.

The Three can bring people back from the dead. The Three probably want information about Gwen and the Outpost defenses.

• Love 1