Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Union Leader

I'm really trying here. Hoping it will gain momentum.  Also, because truly love Chicago and enjoy the city scenes.

Did I miss the explanation of exactly why McGann is the apparent puppet master?   If I did, can someone brief me please?

8 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Did I miss the explanation of exactly why McGann is the apparent puppet master?   If I did, can someone brief me please?

Unless I missed some scenes, McGann seems to have the mayor in his back pocket.  I assume it's related to those photos Jessica got via her boyfriend that implicates Nick in the death (murder?) of a man who was protesting either Bobby directly or McGann.  

I'm watching, more or less, for Jessica's fashion and her scenes.  Don't care about the city attorney, Jessica's obnoxious assistant, or the mayor.  I like the press secretary; besides Jessica, he seems to be the only one truly about doing his job.  I like Nick in that he's not intimidated by Jessica.   

• Love 1

So why did Jessica dodge the question of whether or not she's Latina?

Angela's wig is not working for me.

Wow, Keri has all the nerve showing up at Bobby's house. That's the behavior of someone who wants to force the issue.

So now Keri's going to try to make Bobby jealous? She's like the textbook sidepiece.

Is there a countdown started yet on when Jessica and Nick will hit the sheets? I don't think there's going to be a romance between them but eventually they'll want to dissipate the angry sexual energy that's building up. Afterward they'll agree that it will never happen again.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:00 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

So why did Jessica dodge the question of whether or not she's Latina?

Probably because it's none of her annoyingly intrusive and pushy assistant's business.  Just because an individual can speak another language fluently doesn't mean they are of that descent.

I did like the shout out to Donna

Cousin Angela's attitude needs to be taken down a notch, although she saved face at the end.

I'm surprised to see the actress playing Bobby's wife on this show.  Isn't she on Life In Pieces?  Forgot her name, but she'll always be Marie Schraeder from Breaking Bad

So Keri had a 'come to Jesus' moment when she got fan-girled by an impressionable school girl?  Good, because her banging the boss is cliche'. 

I like Nick and the snarky dialogue with Jessica.  I sense a chemistry between them

Overall, I'm enjoying this new show

• Useful 1
  • Love 1