Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: Judge Cuts 4

• Start Topic

On 8/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, saber5055 said:

I like this show, it's been a must-see for me every season. I seldom see the first night it's on but I make a point to catch the rerun. Heck, I'll even watch the rerun if I did see the Tuesday-night broadcast. It's not boring in my book although sometimes my mind wanders. But that happens a lot with me, I don't blame the show.

Plus I like posting about it here, so there's that added bonus.

The posts here is what's kept me tuned in to this season!

2 hours ago, helenamonster said:

Christ. She almost needs to win at this point to pay for the therapy bills the emotional upheaval of being on this show has probably necessitated.

I believe Simon should be held directly responsible for picking up that tab.

On 8/8/2019 at 12:25 PM, Jennabelle88 said:

Who was the guy that had Gabrielle sit in a chair blindfolded and he was mentally making her raise her arms? I don't remember seeing him through any of the judge cuts. Can someone help?

his name is  nickolas wallace 

On 8/13/2019 at 9:00 AM, Jennabelle88 said:

Thank you! Do you know if he made it through to the live shows? I don't remember seeing him on judge cuts.

oh I am a little behind in watching so I don't know....I do try to answer when people ask  questions, especially if I see there isn't an answer