Type keyword(s) to search

Lilah Morgan: Best Evil Lawyer Ever

They most definitely made a mistake by killing her off. By the end of season 3 she had become my favourite character too. Stephanie Romanov was marvellous. I don't know why she ever stopped acting (if it was by choice).

Then they replaced her with that teenager who slept with Angel and was Lindsey's partner in crime. Bah! I can't ever remember her name! Imagine getting Lilah and Lindsey rivalry again in season 5? That would have been wonderful.

• Love 3

Loved Lilah - the embodiment of the American dream: ruthless, do anything to reach the top (including murdering her boss!) and sexy to boot (Or maybe I just have a thing for domineering women? Don't answer that!). I loved her last appearance when it turned out that Wesley had risked his soul (...again) to save hers and that Wolfram & Hart really did have an (after)lifetime employment policy.

• Love 1

I remember when I first saw Lilah in the episode "The Ring" loved her immediately. When they first came up with the character they probably never imagined they could find somebody who was that perfect for it! Stephanie has that old school femme fatale type of beauty like Lauren Bacall or Gene Tierney.

• Love 2
On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2014 at 3:56 PM, nosleepforme said:

Lilah Morgan played by the seductive Stephanie Romanov might have been my favorite character on Angel. she was just a delight, so wonderfully evil, charming, bitchy, strong and vulnerable at the same time. I think the writers did a mistake when they killed her off in season four. She should have been a regular character. She was just starting to become more interesting with Wolfram & Hart out of the picture and her relationship with Wesley.

Absolutely, loved Lilah and loved the growth of her character over time, she was never someone who comes over to the good guys wholly, she was always bad but you couldn't help but adore her (Gotham pulls off the same trick, making you care about people who are morally reprehensible if not downright evil). And she had such style. The final scene between her and Wes when he cuts her head off is my favourite in all of Angel.   

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 8:17 AM, CletusMusashi said:

Yeah... there was a period back then when I thought I was seriously developing a fixation on female office attire.

Eventually, I figured out the whole thing was pretty much just a Lilah fetish.

Nothing wrong with that, she's a beautiful, beautiful woman, you should check her out in Models Inc;

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=RPLEUvBB&id=09C2B6EBED4DD50D5859E93C40105D648690A2B1&thid=OIP.RPLEUvBBU6denD1nWvL5HgAAAA&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2foriginals%2f5d%2f27%2f78%2f5d2778654860d299e74f5fa72a6a8153.jpg&exph=500&expw=400&q=stephanie+romanov+models+inc&simid=608016429292979501&selectedIndex=5&ajaxhist=0

And plenty of sexy in business wear;

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=KKk4CZ5U&id=E25E2838820E0C12FB4D3802489F66FAE4625122&thid=OIP.KKk4CZ5Ukd9Tyl-78vdPwQHaJ8&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fassets.nydailynews.com%2fpolopoly_fs%2f1.1921562.1409332648!%2fimg%2fhttpImage%2fimage.jpg_gen%2fderivatives%2farticle_750%2fbrandt30n-1-web.jpg&exph=1007&expw=750&q=playboy+cover+business+woman&simid=608033707909713494&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 5:41 PM, joelene said:

They most definitely made a mistake by killing her off. By the end of season 3 she had become my favourite character too. Stephanie Romanov was marvellous. I don't know why she ever stopped acting (if it was by choice).

Then they replaced her with that teenager who slept with Angel and was Lindsey's partner in crime. Bah! I can't ever remember her name! Imagine getting Lilah and Lindsey rivalry again in season 5? That would have been wonderful.

Seconded but I liked Eve, you couldn't really see Lilah and Lindsey shacking up together, she wouldn't fall for his schtick. But there's that vulnerability behind the steel which  makes her so engaging. 

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 3:40 PM, pootlus said:

That would be Eve and yes, she was awful. Calling her Lilah-lite would be an insult to the awesome Ms Romanov - Lilah was definitely irreplaceable. Big mistake to kill her off.

You did have to wonder where else they could take her? I think she does recur in the comics?

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 6:13 PM, John Potts said:

Loved Lilah - the embodiment of the American dream: ruthless, do anything to reach the top (including murdering her boss!) and sexy to boot (Or maybe I just have a thing for domineering women? Don't answer that!). I loved her last appearance when it turned out that Wesley had risked his soul (...again) to save hers and that Wolfram & Hart really did have an (after)lifetime employment policy.

Yeah, that was so beautiful, 'But it means something that you tried', made me tear up. I always think that both Lindsey and Lilah represent human frailty, for Lindsey his poor family, for Lilah her mother, people who are not inherently evil but feel failed by the world and turn to WR&H who exploit them.  

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2014 at 3:11 AM, TobyBelle said:

I liked Lilah too! I especially liked her relationship with Wesley. And, I liked the scene when she shot Billy dead.

Terrific but in that ep I like the scene between her and CC more, especially the line about poorly reapplied mascara. It's when you see Lilah's human side she becomes so interesting. 

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2015 at 8:14 AM, VCRTracking said:

I remember when I first saw Lilah in the episode "The Ring" loved her immediately. When they first came up with the character they probably never imagined they could find somebody who was that perfect for it! Stephanie has that old school femme fatale type of beauty like Lauren Bacall or Gene Tierney.

That's so true, I've always thought you could imagine her as a Hitchcock heroine or on Humphrey Bogart's arm. She just had such style. You get quite a lot of prototype characters in the first few seasons, some work such as Lilah and some such as Lee don't. 

• Love 1
On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 9:44 AM, nosleepforme said:

I don't think they even imagined the character to last as long as she did. In the first season they had a bunch of redshirt W&H lawyers that didn't really have any personalities aside from being evil. I remember there was another lady lawyer in one or two episodes for example.

I can only think of one, the girl who bids for CC in Parting Gifts?