Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: #scaredsh*tless

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kirkman needs to hire someone like Jack Bauer to stop the bullshit, all within 24 hours. Wonder if Keifer would be up for a dual role.  😀   [Dammit Chloe!]

Edited by preeya
  • LOL 2

As soon as that researcher decided to lurk outside the lab door to make her phone call I knew she was a goner. Then she peeks in through the window no less, "oh maybe he left".  I know it's not atypical for TV but it was SO RIDICULOUS. 

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:19 PM, littlecatsfeet said:

As soon as that researcher decided to lurk outside the lab door to make her phone call I knew she was a goner. Then she peeks in through the window no less, "oh maybe he left".  I know it's not atypical for TV but it was SO RIDICULOUS. 

Exactly. If you say you're going to get coffee, go get coffee and call from there. Then, come back with the coffee and leave soon after. Or don't come back at all!

• Love 4

Right? If she was suspicious at all (which I think obviously was BEFORE she stepped in the hall, checked his picture, and called her friend), she should've run for the hills, or at least to the parking lot and peeled out of there. It's just so insulting to the audience's intelligence that she stops RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR. 

There's gotta be a BuzzFeed list somewhere of "things that only happen on TV" and if there is, that should be in the Top 5. 

This season just dissolved into cliche, so disappointing. 

• Love 2