Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Chris Hammons and Bret LaBelle (Friends)

• Start Topic

Chris Hammons and Bret LaBelle (Friends)

Previous season: Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

Bret LaBelle
Hometown: Dedham, Massachusetts
Current occupation: Police Sergeant

Three words to describe you: Funny, proud, and easygoing.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing other places and experiencing other cultures.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests or Castaways?
Our biggest competition will be the Racers because they have done it all before and we are new to the Race.

Chris Hammons
Hometown: Moore, Oklahoma
Current occupation: Attorney

Three words to describe you: Competitive, tough, and loyal.

What excites you most about traveling?
I love seeing new and exotic places. Experiencing the cultures, so that I appreciate ours even more.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests or Castaways?
I believe the Race teams are the scariest competition!

Don't miss the premiere of The Amazing Race Season 31 on Wednesday, Apr. 17 at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

04546c064dda2d83_chris_bret.jpg

These two should be good pair. Male teams tend to do well on the race. One is a lawyer and the other a cop. They are big guys and atlethic. I think they'll do well. I know if there is a challenge involving beer Bret will be all over it. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1

I'm happy to see Chris and Bret are doing so well. They were in a day 1 alliance on Survivor mvgx and always voted together, and clearly would've kept voting together until the end if Chris hadn't gotten voted out.

So, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Chris and Bret are meshing well. It does surprise me that Bret was good at puzzles this past episode, because he never won one of them on Survivor.

It also doesn't surprise me that Bret said nothing about Uganda and being gay. Being gay is clearly something Bret kept to himself until he was on Survivor (and that scene where he sort of "came out" to Zeke), so I can see him not bringing it up here. That's obviously his personality (although it cracked me up that Chris kept talking about Bret bringing cute boys up as guesses for the silent rave).

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Eolivet said:

That's obviously his personality (although it cracked me up that Chris kept talking about Bret bringing cute boys up as guesses for the silent rave).

That cracked me up too, mostly because I could see myself also spending more time flirting than paying attention to the dancing if I was doing that roadblock. And where was this side of Chris & Bret on Survivor, because they were pretty much non-factors on that season

5 hours ago, Brookside said:

I'm thinking I should be grateful that I didn't know until this episode that men also get "tramp stamps".

I watched Chris & Bret on Survivor and I had no idea of said tramp stamp. It's not a good look for a guy

• Love 2