Type keyword(s) to search

Candy Finnegan: Interventionist Extraordinaire!

• Start Topic

Candy freakin' rules.  How can anyone think otherwise?  She gets emotionally invested but not to a fault, she always knows when to shut the bullshit down with a killer line, and she is totally sweet but not a pushover.  Candy you are the best!

• Love 3

I couldn't disagree more. I can't stand her because she always says "Showtime" when the intervention target is about to walk into the room and it seems to me that she's just loving being part of a reality drama, or like it''s the start of a game. She likes the Candy Show. It just doesn't seem like a very professional attitude.

• Love 1

Right?! It's all about Candy. It's not appropriate to be bawling and over sharing. There have been at least three episodes where she says, "I never allow kids, but this time it's different because..." As a family member, I wouldn't find her histrionics very comforting. I like how VanVon (yes, I have a pet name for him) just tells them to relax and follow through, the longest anyone ever waits is six months if bottom lines are followed.

• Love 1