Type keyword(s) to search

CBS This Morning - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I've watched this for years but my purpose is to get info on the world, not info on the lives of the hosts. This week alone we got two personal Tony stories; Tony at Camden Yards and his DIY home repair. Today it's Vlad's home videos. I like Vlad but come in. And every Gayle story is about her. It's too much for me now. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Maire said:

I've watched this for years but my purpose is to get info on the world, not info on the lives of the hosts. This week alone we got two personal Tony stories; Tony at Camden Yards and his DIY home repair. Today it's Vlad's home videos. I like Vlad but come in. And every Gayle story is about her. It's too much for me now. 

I quite like their personal stories, so ...

• Like 1

I didn't catch the name of the woman filling in for Gail today, but wow, did I not like her.  She was very intrusive, often talking over people.  Her story about her father saying to her fiancé [paraphrasing]: if you don't like her, don't beat her; send her back.  Then telling her to be good she she doesn't get sent back.  That was so offensive.  How about we don't joke about beating your spouse? 

• Mind Blown 2