Type keyword(s) to search

SEAL Team - General Discussion

Aethera
  • Start Topic

I liked the finale and how it tied back into some long-running plotlines on the show. I also find myself wondering how much this is an issue for real world Special Forces operators out there. It's an interesting conflict. We know that when it comes to DEVGRU versus the various enemies of the week, the SEALs are always going to come out on top. But SEALs versus the military? That has potential.

How far does Sonny's obligation to Stella and Brian go? I am picturing a Sonny-Stella-Davis love triangle now. Like, Sonny and Davis will be inching closer to getting back together but right before they can, Stella will jump on Sonny and make him forget all about Davis. But knowing this show they would wrap the whole plot in angst while I feel like it would be better if it was slightly comedic.

Speaking of Sonny, he was happy to punch a Colonel out but didn't mention going after the mall cop who actually killed Clay. The team discussed what happened and they seemed to have all the details so it's not as if they wouldn't know where to look. I would like to see some follow up on that security guard.

I guess they took Cerberus out for a pee before going to the graveyard? That could have been awkward.

It was a sad ending but bit too much of melodrama towards the end of episode with concussions and syndromes etc.; it seemed like what's going on in NFL to raise awareness about injuries but this is the army, will anyone care? I mean that's what soldiers do I guess.