Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Although this does look a lot like his "Be my Valentine" face from that episode, this is an earlier episode. And for a clue, my advice in this scene would be "Don't listen to him, Sam. Don't take the bait."

Edited to add: And if it helps any, just the moment before he looks like this...

screencap26a.jpg

and is doing an impression of a fictional character.

Edited by AwesomO4000

Ooh, silly me...that's the whole "look in the beheaded girl's mouth" exchange in Bloodlust. I had totally forgotten about that one and I should have never confused the lighting style of S2 with S5. Is someone coming to take my fan card away?

Edited by DittyDotDot

Hee, you got it @DittyDotDot.

"Put the lotion in the basket." Poor Sam, he took the bait.

And no fan card taking, DDD, just remember when Dean starts quoting fictional characters from his favorite creepy movies... be afraid, be very afraid.

Very good catrox14! That's Dean's "I think you pissed off my sandwich," face and he is obviously very verklempt about that turn of events.

I had almost forgotten I had this photo up.... and then I saw the thread and thought "oh, yeah."

You're next...