Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Oh, I just realized it wasn't as easy as I thought. Crap, should have chosen one just a bit later maybe, but then the pages are scattered everywhere and it wouldn't be in Dean's hand anymore.

Sorry catrox, not Yellow Fever...earlier.

Edited by DittyDotDot

I feel like I should know this -- how could I have missed it?  Reminds me of Back to the Future II.  When Marty is swallowed up by the hologram shark in the future.

Okay, I'm rambling because I have no idea and I'm hoping that something will click in my brain.  Well, truthfully, I have a couple of guesses, but....

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

You are so correct sir! That's one of those little things I have never noticed before this time. Every time I watch it, I see some other wacky thing that makes me laugh and laugh. It really is like when I dig out my The Addams Family DVDs.

Anyway, you up sister D. ;)

ETA: I wanted to make a crack about Shark Week, but I was afraid you guys would think it was a clue to a different episode.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

Earlier and Oregon, eh? All I can think of is Croatoan.  I can only think of a few episodes set in Oregon, and all but this one were later, I think. I guess they wouldn't have to be in Oregon, but if it's not one of the many cars the boys stole, I'm thinking it would be. Yeah, I'm going with Croatoan.