Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

"Sam. Hey... Come here, come here, let me look at you. Oh, hey look, hey look at me it's not even that bad. It's not even that bad, alright? Sammy, Sam!  I gotcha. It's my job, right, watch out for my pain-in-the-ass little brother.... Sam... Sam.... Sam! Sammy...No.. no-n-n-n-n-no. Oh god... Oh god... Sam!"

Or something like that...All Hell Breaks Loose I?

• Love 2

Well it's bad enough that I heard Dean's voice in my head whilst looking at the photo, but no, @DittyDotDot, you had to go and make it worse by reciting every fucking line and now I'm teary eyed.  Thanks for that.

Well, I don't think it's word for word, if that helps you any catrox14? ;)  It's all I could remember off the top of my head. I think there's some more in there about taking care of him and he's be good as knew or some such stuff, but I couldn't remember it all.

This one has sort of been on my mind today...

QHXK8GD.jpg

You got pretty damn close.

"Hey, hey, look at me. It's not even that bad. It's not even that bad, alright? Sammy? Sam! Hey, listen to me, we're going to patch you up, okay? You'll be as good as new. I'm gonna take care of you, okay? I'm going to take care of you; I've got you, because that's my job, right? Watching after my pain in the ass little brother. (realizes Sam is already gone) Sam? Sam? Sam?! Sammy! No. No, no, no, no. Oh god. (pulls Sam's body against his) Oh god. (pause, then shouts) SAM!"

• Love 1

You are correct, Sir!

Dean, whyyy????

So, is it me or did Jensen actually play Dean a little different the minute he got the mark? Like it drove me crazy because I was like Dean isn't Dean anymore. Something is different, but I thought I was just making that up in my head.

Edited by catrox14