Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

I actually like grocery shopping much of the time... of course one of the places I shop (and yes I have to grocery shop at two different places now that our Piggly Wiggly has become a Food Depot - good prices and meat, but no sea food area), has a Starbucks inside, so I can tell myself I deserve a skim milk, cafe vanilla, frappaccino while I shop and that makes the experience even better - heh. And both play pretty good music, too, so that helps. So the moral of my story, @Demented Daisy, you should give yourself a treat when grocery shopping. It enhances the experience.

I used to enjoy cutting coupons and saving money - I like the feeling of getting a good bargain - but coupons have mostly become useless for me now. They aren't what they used to be.

And yup I second your "Magnificent Seven", @catrox14.

Bummer it looks like I missed a lot of fun screenshots while I was gone today.

Edited by AwesomO4000

I like grocery shopping too. I split between Trader Joe's and Von's usually.  I have learned that I must eat or drink before I go or I buy ALL THE THINGS especially at Trader Joe's.  Topic :

HeMPQOB.jpg

• Love 1

I despise grocery shopping...well, I despise all sorts of shopping. One of the reasons to be caution of grocery shopping, though, it can become dangerous when a shifter wants to steal your baby. ;)

Two And A Half Men?

• Love 2

I know this...it seems like I just saw it a few weeks ago. Crap...oh wait is it the first episode we meet Gordon in. I get his first and last episode titles confused...but he drove over a wooden bridge when he took off after the vamps, right?

Oh I bet that's it @DittyDotDot. I didn't think of that, because I was thinking "coastal" as I saw this and that episode is supposed to be in the middle of farm country, but hey do go over a bridge - Sam counted the seconds afterwards to know how far from the bridge it was.

I'll give you the episode name, but it should be yours since you got the scene - "Bloodlust."

(And also I'm about to be away from here for an hour or so anyway - online Buffy episode night - but I'll be back after that to catch the next one.)

Oh that would make sense... and I would've just missed out... that's my rewatch episode later tonight when I get on the treadmill (I just did "Repo Man" early this afternoon.)... But I peeked at some parts, and hee Dean and Sam may blame the shoes targeting Dean on his "Black Swan" watching, but I'm gonna point to his Patrick Swayze man crush for the dancing urge. Heh.

• Love 1

I can't think of any other Florida episode, so even though I'm not remembering that scene specifically - it's gotta be "Mystery Spot." I might even be seeing the pamphlet there on the bulletin board? So I guess I am then - yeah, sure. Why not? "Mystery Spot" is my guess - heh ; ) .

• Love 2

I'm guessing that mannequin episode from S6...I'm sorry, like usual, I can't remember the title right now. Oh wait, it's really not that hard is it, I was already half way there...Mannequin III: The Reckoning...or something like that.

Nope, not "First Blood"... later...

Edited to add:

And yup you got it, @DittyDotDot - they had to fix the car after the ghost possessed Dean's baby - again. Ghosts love Dean's car.

This is the "thank you" scene at the end of that episode. I love that scene.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1