Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: Samuel L. Jackson, Keira Knightley, Jenson Button and Kasabian

• Start Topic

Even if the driver dude had made the appearance, I still feel the couch would've benefitted from the addition of a comic. Something about that balance makes a couch work. Which is not to say Jackson and Knightley weren't charming and funny, but it's a different vibe.  That said, hearing the PF quote with the scary music was all Win.

This is the second time I've heard Keira going on about Bolognese-related difficulty. Last time she called it 'spag-bol', which is why I remember it. I guess she likes that dish!

Didn't Samuel L. Jackson talk about the same men's health campaign the last time he was on the show? And didn't Graham also bring up the redubbing SLJ does for his movies on his previous appearance?

SLJ bugs me a little. He told some good stories and said some funny lines, but he interrupts too much. I'm kind of torn on this. Even though this is a casual setting, I guess I prefer when each guest mostly sits back when another guest is being interviewed.

When Graham showed the pic of Keira in that strange dress, I did like SLJ saying to her, "Looks like a Lego you."

I didn't think the pairing of SLJ and KK worked so well. Maybe that's because SLJ is an extrovert, and KK is more shy.

I felt bad for Jenson Button. It sounds like he didn't simply get stung by a bee, but had a severe allergic reaction.

I think three people on the couch is exactly the right number, so Button's absence was felt.

As a woman, I find men's reluctance to get prostate exams amusing. One finger? Try having a speculum, hands, and swabs all up in your business, and then we'll talk.

I love Graham's fondness for New Zealanders.

• Love 2

I love how Graham's love of New Zealanders has become a running gag on this show. I think there's been one in the red chair for the past several episodes.

This episode was a little weird because they were missing the third guest. It wasn't terrible but it was lacking the normal spark this show usually has.