Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Sex, Lies & Facials

• Start Topic

OK gang, if you want to rehash Scary Island more you can open a topic for it, lets keep this topic to the episode that we just watched (or at least closer to it) thank you! 

Interesting that we haven't heard anything from Miss USA.  If she was really so outraged, how come she didn't go to the media with vehement denials of any 3-somes involving her ever taking place?  She could have gone to one of the more reliable tabs -- like People or US.  But not a peep outta her.  What gives?

I suspect she was set up by the producers.  Oh, it's possible Veevs set her up too.  She's certainly capable of this kinda underhanded bullshit.  As far as threatening lawsuits, that seems to be a routine thing now in the Housewives world.  Eh, I don't see any lawsuit happening.  The fact that it's all based on hearsay, the expense of the lawyers, the extreme difficulty in assessing damages -- it seems pretty unlikely to me.  

I'm still not getting why Miss USA doesn't go to People or US or even Radar or TMZ & just say how George & Veevs made up all that shit & they should apologize to her.  Is it cuz she can't, due to some confidentiality agreement with Bravo?  Or maybe it's cuz she knows the whole thing is a bunch of scripted bullshit, but she agreed to go along with it anyway.

I feel like this is one of those situations where talking about it... to People.. to Radar.. to whoever... would publicize the shit out of a rumor that is humiliating to begin with.  Like the smart move was to IGNORE the hell out of it.  Telling People it's not true guarantees you'll be talking about it the rest of your life, that others continue to talk about it, etc. etc.  (See other never-forgotten famous denials, e.g. "I did not have sex with that woman.") 

• Love 1