Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: I Hope This Show Really Sucks

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I had no idea who Corey Stoll was, before this show, but now I know where I've seen him before: C.O.G.

I'm going to have to watch House of Cards.

And during the Emmys I just saw him in an ad for "This Is Where I Leave You" a movie coming out in a few weeks. He's bald in it, by the way.

And during the Emmys I just saw him in an ad for "This Is Where I Leave You" a movie coming out in a few weeks. He's bald in it, by the way.

Perhaps the wig has the title role in this movie!

• Love 3

I thought maybe this might be the best place for this question.  I didn't start recording this series until a few episodes had aired (the first one I recorded was For Services Rendered) and I don't really want to start watching somewhere in the middle.  I tried Amazon Prime but they charge per episode.  So, can someone recommend a site to catch up on the episodes?  I would really appreciate it.

On the one hand, it's kind of weird not having "The Strain" on tonight. But on the other hand, given his tendency to wander randomly off-plot, I don't think it's too unlikely that Gus might suddenly turn up "The Walking Dead" tonight with a luchadore.

I neither post nor comment much but I do read what everyone has to say. It's now 25 minutes to show time and I'm saying, "I have too much to do."  That's very telling because in the first 3 seasons, 25 minutes before showtime meant I had to finish my phone calls, make lunch for tomorrow, prepare my required TV snacks and make my evening cocktail. However, right now, I do not feel compelled to do any of those things. And this minute, I made the decision that for me, The Strain is over and done. I loved it when Fet, Eph, Professor and Dutch were a team. Now, everyone and everything is all over the place. The show is boring and just plain stupid. I now pledge my allegiance to Netflix where excellent TV thrives. So even though you don't know me from a hole in the wall, 

I just wanted to say goodbye and hope you enjoy the remaining season (s) of The Strain.

Edited by subina167
Wrong word