Type keyword(s) to search

Hosts: Iseman, Gbajabiamila and Brown

• Start Topic

LOL

They do a pretty good job, pointing out what the contestants are doing right and what they're doing wrong.  It gets a bit repetitive from time to time ("He's got his foot wedged in tight!") but that's pretty much the nature of the beast.

I usually skip over Brown, but she does a good job at a somewhat depressing job -- "Hey contestant, you're wet and angry for not finishing the course, so let me ask you some questions..."

I kind of miss Iseman's overly dramatic reading of American Ninja Warrior from last season.

I don't even know how to describe it, but he went up on Ninja and then dropped way - and I mean WAY - down on warrior - for me it added to the fun.

I miss it!

I kind of miss Iseman's overly dramatic reading of American Ninja Warrior from last season.

I don't even know how to describe it, but he went up on Ninja and then dropped way - and I mean WAY - down on warrior - for me it added to the fun.

I miss it!

Americaaaaaaaaan Niiiiinjaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaariorrrrrrrrr.

That's true that sometimes it seems they jinx people when they are talking about how well they are doing at something and then suddenly they fall :),

I like the announcers - I think they do a great job and a lot of the things they say are hilarious. Like when they tie things from the course or their announcing back to the contestant's backstory - like I remember one time someone who was an ex pro baseball player or something was doing cannonball run and one of them goes "those cannonballs look like baseballs, he should be good at this".

Both the interveiwer girls they've had do a good job w/ a difficult job I think. The girl this year must be really tall because so many of the competitors are a lot shorter than her - I know she's probably wearing heels, but still she towers over a lot of those guys.

In general I think they do a great job w/ this show.

They should just talk and not try to be funny. "the musician hit a sour note"  or always mentioning someone's age like they are old.  "he's 36 yrs old!  those 35 year old legs"     "I see you 'insert name here"   "he's thinking about how he failed on this obstacle last year"  Also Akbar acts like he is a pro at this course with telling them (like they can hear him) how to overcome the obstacle.  Just some of my peeves!  :)

That's true that sometimes it seems they jinx people when they are talking about how well they are doing at something and then suddenly they fall :).

I thought that most of the commentary was filmed after the runs.